Do you consider yourself a master of sales? Do you need to attend a sales-related job interview and want to be best prepared? Believe it or not, but having sales skills might benefit you in many ways in your career. Often you have to convince people to hire you, to buy products/services from you, to accept your idea and suggestions, to do what you want them to do. Having great influential (not manipulative!) skills can give you the edge. Sales skills can open many job opportunities for you. If you know how to do it right by achieving impressive results, many companies will be very happy having you aboard. This free online sales skills test will give you a better understanding of your sales skills, be it in person, over the phone, on the internet etc.
Free Online Sales Skills Test
This is the most exhaustive free online sales skills test that you will find on the internet. Take up this challenge and find out how sales-savvy you are. Some of the questions are:
- When is the best moment to use your sales brochure?
- How can you WOW your customers?
- How can you demonstrate to be trusted?
- When making a phone call what is the best strategy that you should follow?
- What is the most effective way of asking your customers for some referrals?
- What does a NO from a client really mean?
- Is product training the same as sales training?
- What phrase has the highest potential to get an appointment?
- If a prospective customer is still insecure about buying your product, what could you do?
- In what 3 stages should objections be handled?
- If the client’s objection is “The price is too high”, what should you do?
Author: Karin Schroeck-Singh
Karin Schroeck-Singh is a trilingual Career Optimizer at www.Careerheads.com. She has an MBA from the University of Leicester (UK) and gained 20 years of international work experience in various industries in Italy, the UK and India. Her passion lies in creating multilingual, high-quality content in career matters, giving highly engaging public speeches and helping job seekers to optimize their career by providing professional coaching. She is the author of several ebooks, among them “44 Tips for a successful Video Interview” (http://careerheads.com/product/ebook-44-tips-for-a-successful-video-interview/). She has written several career and business articles for international HR and Marketing companies. Her favourite motto is “Learn from anyone, anywhere, anytime!” Follow her on Twitter @CareerHeads.