Are you planning to apply for a job as an SEO Manager? Do you think you might have to pass a skills test in the interview process, and want to be best prepared for it? Or are you already an expert in search engine optimization and just want to find out how savvy you really are on this specific topic?
These are just some of the questions that you will find in the quiz. `
- Is mobile friendliness a ranking factor in Google’s algorithm?
- What is the recommended number of characters for title tags?
- What are the three primary components of on-page optimization?
- What search engines are able to recognize rich snippets?
- Is Content Marketing considered as technical SEO?
- How do you calculate the keyword density?
- What does Domain Authority take into account?
- What does a high bounce rate of a website indicate?
- What is the correct default file type for your site map?
- How can you recover from Penguin?
- Does adding multimedia help with search engine optimization?
Challenge yourself and see how good you really are by taking this free online test which provides you with 100 quiz questions. This is the most detailed online test you will find on the internet. If you like it, tell your friends!
Free Online Test on SEO
Author: Karin Schroeck-Singh
Karin Schroeck-Singh is a trilingual Career Optimizer at www.Careerheads.com. She has an MBA from the University of Leicester (UK) and gained 20 years of international work experience in various industries in Italy, the UK and India. Her passion lies in creating multilingual, high-quality content in career matters, giving highly engaging public speeches and helping job seekers to optimize their career by providing professional coaching. She is the author of several ebooks, among them “44 Tips for a successful Video Interview” (http://careerheads.com/product/ebook-44-tips-for-a-successful-video-interview/). She has written several career and business articles for international HR and Marketing companies. Her favourite motto is “Learn from anyone, anywhere, anytime!” Follow her on Twitter @CareerHeads.