Are you thinking of changing job and need to prepare for a job interview? What is your plan for approaching companies in order to land your next dream job? Are you not sure how effective your job search strategy is and whether you take the right steps in your job hunt? Did you take a career break and planning to return to the corporate world, and not sure whether your job search strategy is still up-to-date?
This free online test covers the following topics:
– Writing a cover letter
– Writing a CV
– Online Job Search Strategies
– Offline Job Search Strategies
Take this free online test of 100 questions now! This is the most detailed online test on job search strategy that you will find on the internet. Some of the questions you will find are the following:
* What should not be mentioned in a cover letter?
* What is a good strategy for writing a good scannable CV?
* What are you supposed to do when in a job ad salary requirements are requested?
* Should you use the same resume for every job you are applying to?
* What is “social proof”?
* Should your LinkedIn profile be the same as your CV?
* What should you avoid on social media when using it for your job search?
* What should you consider when signing up on different online job boards?
* Should your personal interests be mentioned in your CV?
* Is submitting unsolicited applications a waste of time?
* What do you need to consider when applying for a job abroad?
Wishing you a happy learning experience and good luck! If you need some career advice I’m happy to help. Please get in touch (Karin@careerheads.com)
Job Search Strategy: How good is yours? Find out!
Karin Schroeck-Singh is a trilingual Career Optimizer at www.Careerheads.com. She has an MBA from the University of Leicester (UK) and gained 20 years of international work experience in various industries in Italy, the UK and India. Her passion lies in creating multilingual, high-quality content in career matters, giving highly engaging public speeches and helping job seekers to optimize their career by providing professional coaching. She is the author of several ebooks, among them “44 Tips for a successful Video Interview” (http://careerheads.com/product/ebook-44-tips-for-a-successful-video-interview/). She has written several career and business articles for international HR and Marketing companies. Her favourite motto is “Learn from anyone, anywhere, anytime!” Follow her on Twitter @CareerHeads.