Are you a digital marketing fan? A Sam Hurley follower and an avid reader of his interviews that he gave to the media and lots of people in the past few years? Then the Sam Hurley quiz is the right quiz for you! Find out how much you really know about Sam Hurley, the world’s # 1 digital influencer and #2 most influential digital marketer. If you missed the interview on CareerHeads, you can read it here:
This quiz of 30 multiple-choice questions was created by Karin Schroeck-Singh, Founder and Content Manager at www.CareerHeads.com.
The Sam Hurley Quiz: How much do you really
know about him?
Do you know the answers to the following questions? This is just an excerpt from the 30 multiple-choice questions you will find in this quiz.
- When does Sam Hurley turn 30?
- Sam Hurley considers himself a believer in ….?
- Where does he live?
- What is the name of his own company that he launched this year?
- Sam Hurley was voted #1 Digital Marketing Influencer in 2016 by ….?
- How long did it take him to reach 143,000 Twitter followers?
- What was his strategy in getting thousands of twitter followers?
- What can Sam Hurley not stand?
- What does he consider as the number one problem that companies are facing when it comes to their marketing strategy?
- What source of information does he use to keep himself up-to-date?
- Which was one of Sam Hurley’s quotes?
- When interacting with his audience, what does he love sending out?
- What was the longest “digital break” he ever took?
- How many tweets does he tweet within 24 hours?
and many more questions can be found in this Sam Hurley quiz. Just click the START button below. Thanks.
If you know someone who would also enjoy taking “The Sam Hurley Quiz” please feel free to share it. Comments and votes are highly appreciated. It just takes a few clicks and means a lot to me. Thanks!
Author: Karin Schroeck-Singh
Karin Schroeck-Singh is a trilingual Career Optimizer at www.Careerheads.com. She has an MBA from the University of Leicester (UK) and gained 20 years of international work experience in various industries in Italy, the UK and India. Her passion lies in creating multilingual, high-quality content in career matters, giving highly engaging public speeches and helping job seekers to optimize their career by providing professional coaching. She is the author of several ebooks, among them “44 Tips for a successful Video Interview” (http://careerheads.com/product/ebook-44-tips-for-a-successful-video-interview/). She has written several career and business articles for international HR and Marketing companies. Her favourite motto is “Learn from anyone, anywhere, anytime!” Follow her on Twitter @CareerHeads.